Section 1: Introduction
An introduction to NC-TOPPS Training
Section 2: Becoming a User
The process of becoming a user, data user and superuser.
Section 3: Did you know?
Section 4: Who Gets an NC-TOPPS Interview?
Finish this section later after we have the rest of the content
Section 5: Preparing to conduct an NC-TOPPS Interview or Update
Section 6: Submitting NC-TOPPS Interviews
Section 7: Available Features in the NC-TOPPS website
Section 8: Practice Test
Who to Contact with NC-TOPPS Questions
Contact NC-TOPPS at email@example.com for:
- Assistance with passwords and personal account issues
- Deleting an episode submitted in error
- Updating incorrect information entered such as the wrong date of birth or record number
Contact MCO superusers at NCTOPPS@vayahealth.com for:
- Switching members between providers (a Release of Information form must be provided with the request)
- Obtaining CNDS #s and locating LME/MCO record numbers
- Error messages
Contact your Agency superusers for:
- Finding episodes completed by QP “in-house”
- Switching between QPs at same provider