Section 1: Introduction
An introduction to NC-TOPPS Training
Section 2: Becoming a User
The process of becoming a user, data user and superuser.
Section 3: Did you know?
Section 4: Who Gets an NC-TOPPS Interview?
Finish this section later after we have the rest of the content
Section 5: Preparing to conduct an NC-TOPPS Interview or Update
Section 6: Submitting NC-TOPPS Interviews
Section 7: Available Features in the NC-TOPPS website
Section 8: Practice Test
Welcome to the NC-TOPPS training
The following are the goals for this training:
- Understand NC-TOPPS and related requirements
- Know the different roles (NC-TOPPS superuser, user and data entry user) and the requirements for each
- Know how to administer and submit interviews
- Increase awareness of NC-TOPPS guidelines and know where to get updates
- Understand how to obtain a CNDS#
- Know who to contact for NC-TOPPS questions
Instructions: For this training please click “complete” at the bottom of each lesson. For a certificate of completion you will need to take the test at the end.